Become the Change you Wish to See in Your Life
Hartsfield Manor Hotel, Betchworth, Surrey – Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th October 2018
A weekend of self-discovery unlocking your limiting beliefs and giving you the tools to:
- Positively and gently shift your personal awareness
- Increase your confidence
- Explore the power of your thoughts
- Identify strategies to help you move forward
- Improve focus, drive, clarity and resilience
Are you feeling a lack of direction in your life?
Do you feel overwhelmed, tired, unappreciated or not valued?
Have you a desire to unlock your personal powers and influence positive change in your life?
Discover how to become your own best friend (even if you feel completely overwhelmed with your work / life balance). Come and join me and a group of like-minded women on this health and wellbeing weekend retreat at the beautiful Hartsfield Manor Hotel, Betchworth, Surrey.
Sandra Slaughter of Zanzi
What is M-A-G-I-C and how can it help me?
M-A-G-I-C is currently my signature service, a culmination of my career and personal development experience as a manager, leader, business consultant, trainer, coach and mentor to date.
M-A-G-I-C is an eclectic mix of different disciplines which Sandra of Zanzi UK uses to positively and gently shift your personal awareness. Having a healthy mind and emotional state is the foundation of enhanced well-being. The overriding purpose of M-A-G-I-C is to increase self-awareness and promote positive, life enhancing change in all ways using the process of;
M = Mindfulness
A = Acknowledging feelings (Emotional Intelligence) and Assertive Awareness
G = Goals, Grit (mental toughness) and Gratitude
I = Insight, Intuition and Imagination
C = Choice and Commitment for positive Change
What will I discover during the weekend?
Through practical exercises, discover an understanding of how the skill of Mindfulness can enhance your physical, mental and emotional health, as well as enabling you to gain greater clarity towards making decisions, managing conflict and problem solving.
Discover how to recognise the impact change has on your well-being, provides an opportunity to identify specific support strategies to take ownership and ‘survive and thrive’ the process
Recognise the effects how your behaviour creates your reality, learn how to take responsibility for your actions towards positively influencing your attitude, health, career, relationships and ambitions.
This weekend retreat is NOT for you if you are not prepared to:
- Be honest with yourself
- Be open minded
- Ready to shift your thinking
This 2-day M-A-G-I-C residential retreat with Sandra of Zanzi UK will be held at Hartsfield Manor Hotel, Betchworth, Surrey on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th October 2018. The price is fully inclusive of:
- All course materials
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea
- A light lunch on both days
- 2 course dinner
- En-suite Accommodation (no shared rooms)
- Full English Breakfast
Prices – Early bird until September 1st
This retreat is available at the rate of £395
£295 non-residential rate is also available (excluding dinner, accommodation and breakfast)
This retreat is offered to a limited number of 25 attendees.
Book your space now, to gift yourself the following 14 benefits:
- Enhance your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing with Mindfulness techniques
- Increase your personal awareness – where dynamic personal change starts
- Positively influence your reality with the power of your thoughts
- Honour your emotions, to release the qualities to be able to love yourself and your life
- Practice assertiveness skills to increase your self confidence and improve difficult relationships
- Life is too short for regrets – set some meaningful goals and identify support strategies to ensure you achieve them
- Release your stressors and identify solutions to obstacles and barriers preventing you from achieving beneficial outcomes
- Trust your intuition to successfully navigate personal and professional challenges
- Explore and create life enhancing opportunities with your imagination
- Relax, reflect and evaluate – invest precious time in yourself
- Enjoy being you – in the company of like-minded women
- Meet and make new friends
- Rest and recuperate in the nurturing and nourishing environment of the beautiful venue and may-be even have a laugh and some fun too!
- Create positive changes in your life – be ready to be inspired to take action!
I look forward to welcoming you to this unique and inspirational event
Tickets can be booked via The Little Box Office: